Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day at Defa's

Can you see Defa's heart in this photo? It is still green but soon the leaves on the heart will change to red.

Here is my super cute boyfriend fly fishing in the river. It was so pretty up there I can't wait to go back in a few weeks and see all the fall colors.


Kaela and I were very excited to have Jane and Todd and their cute family with us this weekend. Kaela was in love with Kayden, who is only 3 months old. She held him the entire time and got really mad if you took him away from her. Now she is even more excited for her little brother to come.

Well this is alot of sheep. They were all over the road, we had to push them out of the way with the motorhome. I thought it was kinda funny. Jesse didn't like it so much. Some of them went up on the side of the moutain and they caused rocks to fall down. Some where a little to close to hitting the motorhome. If you look at the picture you can see another car trying to come through as well. However we were bigger so we just pushed them forward and that car was completely stuck until we passed by. Ha ha!

4 comments:

Snowcatcher said...

Funny! How cool to see how Kaela is going to react to the new baby, too!

Lisa said...

Looks like fun and beautiful as always! I can see the heart! ;)

andreaKphotography said...

I can't wait to go up when the leaves change!! She will be the best big sister...how cute!! Those sheep are crazy...that's hilarious!

Jeenyus10 said...

That place looks awesome! We need to go. Damn sheep!