Monday, September 14, 2009

Vegas with the girls!







We vent shopping everyday, of course I always
spent the most money.

The wax museum was actually super fun. My sister's posed with
every character, only I had to force Jenni to do this one. She is unsure
of O'Bama at this time.



I love him!


Sexy hot momma's!
I love a man in a cowboy hat.

Jenni and her basketball.

I did it! I finally found someone to marry me!




My sister loves him!


My sister in law Adrianna and Jenni at the pool. We rented a Cabana because
it was 110 degree's while we were there and of course I thought I was going
to die of heat.

6 comments:

Snowcatcher said...

Great shots, and I died laughing at the man to marry you! I must confess though, I don't know who half those waxies are!!! The one blonde one looks so much like Doug, I did a double take...

Andrew Holmes said...

We had a blast. When is our next trip?
I'm glad you were finally able to tie the knot, He's loaded to...good choice.

andreaKphotography said...

What a fun trip!! You look gorgeous!

Rachelle said...

That looks like so much fun! I keep trying to get my family to do a girls trip or really any kind of trip but I just keep getting the lame excuse of "we can't afford it!"

Jeenyus10 said...

Those wax figures are awesome. How fun! I am glad you guys had a good time!

Jenni said...

man we had a blast cant wait till next time.!