
School picture's are usually not a very fun morning for Kaela and I. We never agree on what she should wear or how the hair do should go. But this morning we both agreed on the outfit and the casual hair flip. She looked just perfect. I guess I have to let her be who she is, which is my super cute grown up princess.
6 comments:
Good choice she looks beautiful!!
This made me smile! She's just like you were at that age!!! That second one probably is better than any school photo you could pay for! Good job!
You look super cute Kaela! Love you
you look great kaela. love the green!! :D and yes she does look just like bev.
She totally looks cute! Ummm...hello- we could just do pics in your awesome backyard!! :)
She does look so cute, so grown up! That is one nice thing about my house. We don't fight over hair, but we still do fight over outfits.
Post a Comment