Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaela


Kaela wanted breakfast in bed for her birthday, so that is exactly what she got. She is so grown up and is becoming a good friend. We love to just hang out watch TV together and she is the best shopping buddy that I have. I love being a mom, but becoming freinds is just as good. She is getting so big that Jesse can't tell the difference in some of our clothes and we sometimes get each others shirts hung in our closets. Yes you all heard me right Jesse does laundry sometimes. Happy Birthday to my very sweet girl.

6 comments:

Snowcatcher said...

How cool that Jesse helps out! You landed a keeper! Kaela is looking more and more like you every day.

Rachelle said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!

Andrew Holmes said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAELA! We will call you later to sing to you.

Katy said...

Happy Birthday Kaela!!!

Jeenyus10 said...

Okay, remember, my birthday is Feb 10th. I want breakfast and coffee in bed and Jesse needs to come and do my laundry! :) Happy Birthday, Kaela!

Cheryl said...

Happy Bday Kaela - I LOVE breakfast in bed! So fun!