Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of School



Kaela had her first day of 4th grade today. She was so excited she got up with her dad at 5:30 thismorning. She had to pick out just the right outfit and of course her hair had to be perfect. We had a super fun morning getting ready and talking all about what might happen at school today. I think I will have to take a nap to make it through the day but it was worth it to see her so excited.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

how fun i miss being a kid!! make sure she calls me to talk about her first day!

Andrew Holmes said...

How exciting! something to look forward to every year huh.

Snowcatcher said...

I can't believe she's growing so fast! What a cutie!

andreaKphotography said...

The first day of school is the best!! What cute pics. She picked the perfect outfit :)

Rachelle said...

Talk about getting big! I can't believe she is already in 4th grade. She looks so beautiful!