Well I am very excited to announce that Jesse asked me to marry him on Sunday October 11th! I was totally surprised and had no idea that he was going to propose. I always thought that when that day came I would cry and be so emotional. I however was so excited and surprised that I just smiled, jumped up and down and shouted yes! I didn't even cry until later when it all set in. Jesse, Kaela and I are so excited to make our family official even though we have always been a very happy family. Thanks to Andrea for celebrating this day with me and taking these fun pictures.
6 comments:
I am sooooooooo excited!! Love you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have to keep me up to date so I can be there!!!
I can't believe we missed it!!! Lisa and I should have taken her RV and gone anyway. Aaron and I are so happy for you. What an exciting year for your cute little family. Jesse picked a beautiful ring.
Yeah!!!! Congrats to you guys..that is awesome news! Can't wait to hear about the wedding plans. And the ring is beautiful.
Oh Boy!!!!!! I am excited for you guys!
YAY! So exciting! And yeah we should have gone.....I would have made Keesa drive though! Congrats!
Post a Comment