Thursday, January 28, 2010

Big Sister

Kaela absolutely adores her little brother. She loves to help me take care of him, and will even change a poopy diaper. I am so glad that she loves to help out with her little brother. There are some days that I would not be able to take a shower if it were not for her support. Thanks Kaela, mommy loves her baby girl!

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

I always knew she would make a great big sister!

Cheryl said...

That's so sweet! You will have a built in babysitter!

Snowcatcher said...

The photo of her sleeping beside him is so precious! Man, I'm missing so much being so far away!

andreaKphotography said...

She is such a doll! What a lucky little brother he is :)

Jeenyus10 said...

She will have so much fun with him. He is her own little doll. I had one of those! (right Rachelle?) :)

Katy said...

Such a sweet post! Kaela is a sweetheart with Jake! I love it.