I miss you Aunt Barb. Here is how much I have grown since you left. Don't worry it's not much. I am still keeping my mom up about every 2 hours and I still make all my squeeky sounds when I sleep. In fact my dad now calls me squeek!
Oh Bevy...so cute! How fun to have cousins the same age too! I love all of your cute pictures. I sent a gift for your little guy- Jenni should be getting it soon! Cant wait to meet him. I will call you when I am up that way again.
6 comments:
Okay I just have to say he is the cutest thing ever. I cried a little and miss him more than you could imagine. love you jake!
We have that blue camoflage blanket, too. We love it.
Oh Bevy...so cute! How fun to have cousins the same age too! I love all of your cute pictures. I sent a gift for your little guy- Jenni should be getting it soon! Cant wait to meet him. I will call you when I am up that way again.
Look how much he has changed! I love how wide awake he always is (except for at night of course!) Uncle Terry is going to LOVE that Cowboys outfit!!!
Jayden is seriously bigger than Jake! I love that they are so close in age! So fun!
So sad I wasn't able to come visit you guys. It's a good thing I didn't though because I have been sick ever since that weekend yuck!!
Post a Comment