Thursday, February 4, 2010

My special Valentine Gifts



I never did care for Valentine's Day very much, but now that I have my two beautiful children and a handsome fiance to spend it with I love it very much. Jesse and I met exactly 5 years ago this month on superbowl Sunday, and I cannot imagine my life without him or my children. Oh and I cannot forget my niece was also born that day, so now we really get to celebrate. Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Snowcatcher said...

I used to hate the day, too, and love and treasure it for some of the same reasons you do now. These pictures are adorable!!!

Rachelle said...

Love the pictures. So dang cute!!

Jeenyus10 said...

Oh, so freakin cute! Love his boots! What a beautiful big sister!

Barbara said...

wow he has changed. I now want to become a photographer....love these pictures!