Monday, January 18, 2010

Cousins


Jaden's first day home and he got to spend it with his cousin Jake. Jake was not to sure about his cousin as you can see from the look on his face, but in time I'm sure they will be best friends. Jake is 4 weeks old in these pictures and Jaden is 2 days old. It looks like Jaden might be the bigger cousin but Jake will always be the older cuz. However it will be interesting to see what these little guys look like in a few months. Jesse was a chunky baby by 6 months of age.

7 comments:

Rachelle said...

So very Cute!!!!

andreaKphotography said...

That is dang cute!! Love the matching outfits!!! Can't wait to see them both :)

Caroline said...

Oh my gosh! How cute it that? Loving the outfits.

Jeenyus10 said...

So cute! Wow, I can't believe he is as big as Jake. Yikes! Like I was saying, it doesn't really matter how much they weigh, it is the size of that head!!!!

Cheryl said...

That is so cute! They will be best friends.

Barbara said...

Miss these little guys! Hope to visit soon

Snowcatcher said...

Both of them are so cute. I think you're right. They will be best buds. I can't believe how tiny they are!