We are so excited for our new motorhome. We have been looking at them for a while now and we finally found the perfect one. We can't wait to go camping and to the Utes games in our new ride.
Sweeeeeet - That rig is awesome - Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. Here we come "the ranch".....oh wait, we dont have a trailer? Can wait for camping season:)
Bevy- I love it! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to find one for us soon so we can go with you. PS- unless you couldn't tell that first comment under Andrea wqas from Shane.
9 comments:
2004 Prowler Travel Trailer 250RKS for sale..
That is awesome I am jealous of you guys!!
can you say jealous. That looks so fun.
Sweeeeeet - That rig is awesome - Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. Here we come "the ranch".....oh wait, we dont have a trailer? Can wait for camping season:)
The Carters
Looks frantastic! So when are you taking us on vacation? Mesquite is calling.
Lloyd & Terr
How exciting! I know who I'm staying with! It's so nice! Can Gentry stay with you guys! :)
Bevy- I love it! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to find one for us soon so we can go with you. PS- unless you couldn't tell that first comment under Andrea wqas from Shane.
I can't wait! So excited! It look totally FABULOUS! No excuses now for March 27th!
Still hate you! :)
Post a Comment