Hello everyone we are raising money for Olivia's Lupus walk on May 2nd! Kaela is so excited to do this with her cousin. If anyone would like to check out Mikaela's page we would love for you to join the team or make a donation!
Count us in for the walk. I'll get signed up this week. It is awesome that you are putting together a team for Olivia. Our granddaughters are the best!! Love you, Papa Lo & Gramma Terr
2 comments:
Hey Bev!
I am wondering if you ever hear or talk to my cousin Andy?
If you do, do you have an email or anything for him?
Love ya!
Count us in for the walk. I'll get signed up this week. It is awesome that you are putting together a team for Olivia. Our granddaughters are the best!! Love you, Papa Lo & Gramma Terr
Post a Comment