Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl Fun


We had a Superbowl Party and it was Cody's Birthday!


Uh ho Emily has to work tomorrow, she sure had fun.


Jen and Max were really into the game. They had money riding
on it.


Kensie and Raleigh had alot of money riding on the game also. They
didn't win but Cody and Steph won $600.00! Yea! Even I won
$100.00! New pair of jeans here I come.


Dave is on his diet with my sister but couldn't stay away from the
food all night long. Although he did pretty good.

This is Lisa right after she put an entire cup cake in her mouth. I
think it was a dare, but either way she did it and then dared Justin
to try it.

Justin was not as graceful as Lisa was!


Me and the kids enjoyed the Sobe commercial and the new Disney
preview.

Both Cody's were also sporting the glasses at half time.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh looks fun! I miss all you guys! We need to get together soon!

Caroline said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun. Justin went to a local hangout with some buddies. Although we did not win the money from our work football pool, he did however win an oversized inflatable Bud Cooler. :) Don;t be jealous!!!

Rachelle said...

You suck for never inviting me to things anymore!! Looks like you guys had fun miss you.

andreaKphotography said...

You always have the best parties! Such the hostess. We need to get together soon. Love ya cute girl!