Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day Party at School


I took Kaela and her friends shopping yesterday at Justice to pick out just the right outfits for their Valentine's Day parties at school today. They said they had to look perfect today. They each have a boy in their class that they were hoping for that one special Valentine. Yes you heard me right, Kaela has 2 boys that like her and she likes them too. Oh boy you mothers out there with young children this is what you have to look forward too in only 3rd grade. Ahhh! She picked out an outfit that was cute but not too cute for the boys will make fun of you if you wear princess stuff. "You have to be cool and cute Mom" she told me.

6 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

So cute! Love the outfits girls!! Yes-I am already dealing with the same thing in 2nd grade!!

Lisa said...

She is so adorable!!!

Katy said...

It's too early!!! She looked cute..hope the boys agreed.

Barbara said...

I'm glad you are dealing with the boy stuff and not me. Lexi although is getting a little more particular on her outfits too. They look super cute!

Rachelle said...

She is way too cute! Tell her I said I love the outfit.

Jeenyus10 said...

Yeah, wait til they tell you that looking good gets them chicks on tour (YIKES!) She is becoming a lady! (another YIKES!)