Jake and Jaden got together at least once a week to play together while us mothers enjoyed some of our favorite TV shows! The boys are 8 months old in this picture.

We also went to the Sandy library and Kaela would sit and read to Jake. She had to be quick on her toes so he would not try and tear the pages.

Last month we went to Snowbird and did October Fest with the Raddon's and Turner's which was really fun too! All in all it was a wonderful Summer and I am so glad I got to spend every minute of it with my kids. Now we move onto the Holiday season, Jake will have his first Christmas and turn one all in the same month. Can't wait!
5 comments:
So fun! It was over WAY too fast!
I really enjoyed the pictures of your kids! That first picture of Jake is just so darned precious!
I love all of those pics. Whata fun summer!! So glad we got to spend a lot of time together. Can't wait for this weekend :)
glad i could be part of the summer fun!
im glad we get to spend so much time together, and now that i have a 4x4 we can spend the winter together too :D
Post a Comment