
The fair would not be the same without the big yellow slide. It's been so long since Jesse went to the fair he had to ask if they still had it. What... of course they do.

Best dad's ever, they love their baby boys.

I wanted to take a self portrait with Jesse and this is what I got! Nice!

My sweet little JJ was not interested in going on any rides. He was just fine chillin in his stroller. So cute!

So this is Spencer after going on one ride with Kaela and Jenni. He was not lookin so good.

This was the space ship that spins around and around. It did not go well for Jenni or Spencer. Guess you guys are gettin old. This might have been my favorite part of the whole trip.

My mama just chillin with Spencers sunglasses on. I wear my sunglasses at night!
4 comments:
I love the fair but like Jesse it's been a long time. We might have to make a trip and take Trey next year.
That would totally be me toget sick like them...spinning rides are not my friend...haha. Looks like a great family outing. Darling pics!!
I love the fair! We are going this Friday. I have NEVER been able to handle the spinning rides!
i will never EVER go on spaceship 4000. i felt drunk for 2 days thanks to that stupid ride. thank goodness it was the last thing we did so i still had a blast with the fam! good job with all the pics bevy.
Post a Comment