I can't believe my little baby girl is in 5th grade this year. One more year and she will be in Junior High School. I don't have very many pictures because she is to big for that (according to her). She told me that I could walk her to school this year, but next year the deal is off the table because she will be a teenager in 6th grade. Oh man help me. She is going to be a handful the next few years. I wonder where she gets her head strong attiude? Certainly not from her very sweet mother, must be her dad!!
5 comments:
hope you had a good first day, love you!
What a cute and very very much like her mother!
It is making me SICK how fast they are growing up!
She looks so cute! Love the first day of school..and the 2nd and the 3rd etc...haha. I was so ready for the boys to go back :)
She gets it from her mother's friends and family. I worked hard for that independent spunk :)
Post a Comment