So many photo's but I love them all. Every year we go to Island Park in Idaho and it is our favorite trip of the year. It is so beautiful and peaceful there. My sister and my nephew went along for the first time this year and it was so much fun. We also had the Diaz family with us this year too. Oh and of cousre the Raddon family are regulars on this trip. Everyone had so much fun and we can't wait for next year. We did miss the Davidson clan that usually goes with us, but next year we hope to have them and many others with us. I can't believe that summer is almost over. At least that means football season is right around the corner! YEA we love our Utes!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Island Park 2010
So many photo's but I love them all. Every year we go to Island Park in Idaho and it is our favorite trip of the year. It is so beautiful and peaceful there. My sister and my nephew went along for the first time this year and it was so much fun. We also had the Diaz family with us this year too. Oh and of cousre the Raddon family are regulars on this trip. Everyone had so much fun and we can't wait for next year. We did miss the Davidson clan that usually goes with us, but next year we hope to have them and many others with us. I can't believe that summer is almost over. At least that means football season is right around the corner! YEA we love our Utes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ahhhhhh, looks SO nice. Maybe next year we can come too!
Looks like we really missed out!
Looks like it was a great trip. We will have to come for sure next time. We just might have a boat by then.....maybe :)
im sooo glad i went! it was a blast. thanks for letting me and jj crash your home on wheels
I've been M.I.A on the blog - I didn't even see all your posts until the other day. Great pictures. We'll have to go next year. It looks like a blast there.
Post a Comment