Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Sweet Grandma


10 things we love and remind us of our grandma!
1. Tinsle Christmas Tree's
2. Going to Chuck O Rama!
3. Fruit Salad at Thanksgiving
4. Jello with Mayo and sugar on top at Easter! Yummy!
5. Her crazy driving (she was a really bad driver) (she always cut people off and said no worries they will move out of our way.)
6. The Frog song and all her old records.
7. Watching Days of our lives! (I still watch it)
8. The magnets on her fridge
9. He bad driving of her Jazzy chair. (she ran over Kaela's toe's a few times.)
10. Popcorn jelly belly's (yuck)
We will miss you grandma! Love you

3 comments:

Keesha said...

Sorry to hear about you grandma. Looks like you have some fun and very special memories. Please let us know if you need anything.

Snowcatcher said...

I didn't know when I saw Jen's post, but I guess I should have figured it out. I miss her. Those are great pictures and great memories.

Jeenyus10 said...

Good list, Bev! There were some I had forgotten about. Love you Grandma!