I think Kaela is growing up faster than Jake. She told me the other day that she is practically a teenager and that soon she will be dating boys. She said that you are a teenager at 11, is that true? I thought it was 14? I can't believe that she only has 2 years left in Elementary and then off to Junior High she goes. Then there is Jake who now holds up his head, smiles and laughs when ever some one smiles at him. He is such a happy baby and loves it when you play with him, aren't children the best.
4 comments:
omg....They are growing fast. Kaela looks like a young woman, not the little girl, I remember her as. It's sad really how fast the time goes by.
Jake really looks like Jesse in those pics. When I saw him 2 weeks ago I thought he looked more like you. I think you are a teenager when you turn 13. Eleven, Twelve, ThirTEEN! Love you guys!
Ok, I thought when they turn 11 they are pre-teen, then when they turn 13 they are official teen. HOWEVER, Kaela has mastered the "Are you serious" look that my teenagers give me whenever I tell them something they don't want to hear. Or maybe it is the "You don't know anything" look. Anyway, I think you are in SERIOUS trouble, Bev! p.s. Jake is getting so big! What a cutie!
Ummm.. No kids don't date boys til they are 16!! I don't know where they think they can start earlier than that... Tyson already has made it clear that Gentry's dating won't be til High school! LOL What a cute baby boy you have!! AND yes, kids are the best.
Post a Comment