Thursday, December 24, 2009

Our baby boy is finally here

Jake was born on Friday December 18th at 3:19pm. We were all so excited for his arrival. He was 7lbs and 5oz and 19 1/2" long. Most of you have already had the chance to meet him and I can't wait for the rest of you to meet him. He is absolutly precious and I can't imagine our family without him. Thank you to everyone who helped us out with Kaela and brining yummy dinners for us to eat when we got home. We have the best family and freinds ever.

6 comments:

Katy said...

Congratulations!!!! He is absolutely adorable! I hope L&D went well and you are getting some rest. I loved Andrea's photos of him! You are going to have the best Christmas this year!! Love to all of you!

Snowcatcher said...

Congratulations! He is such a beautiful baby! I can't wait to meet him! And see all of you again...

Caroline said...

We can't wait to meet your bundle of joy when we visit in August. Have a very Merry Christmas. By the way, we got your Christmas card. It was so cute!

Keesha said...

Congratulations! He is perfect. I can't wait to come see you guys. I can't believe Aaron got to see him first. :0) We love you and hope you had a great Christmas with your family.

Jeenyus10 said...

Yay! He is finally here! Is is so dang cute! Thanks for bringing him to the H&H party! I wanted to steal him!

Rachelle said...

So beautiful I can' wait to hold him!!