Jesse got a snuggie for Christmas!

Olivia and Kaela got jammies that match their American Girl dolls from Santa!
Proud Papa Kelly was the first to hold Jake at the family Christmas Eve party!
Papa Lo was so excited to spend Christmas morning with us and finally he got to hold little Jake for the first time.



4 comments:
Your Christmas must have been so special with Jake! That is wonderful for you all! Happy New Year!
How fun! I have no idea how you guys managed to a get a tree up this year. It's gorgeous. I am glad everyone had such a great time. Justin is going to be jealous of that snuggie. I love Jake's monkey outfit. I hope you are doing well!
What a fun Christmas! Jake was the perfect gift and addition to your family :) Love you!
I love the matching jammies, so cute! Where the H#LL did you find the Ute snuggie! I WANT ONE!!! Like I said before, Jake is the best present ever!
Post a Comment