



Last Saturday my friends through me a baby shower and these are a few of the pictures that I was able to get before my camera battery died. I hope more pictures will come soon, since my lovely freind Andrea took lots of pictures for me. I just wanted to say thank you to all the fabulous freinds that I have. I had so much fun and loved all the special gifts that you chose for me and Jake. You all really know how to make a girl feel special. I know alot of planning and thought went into making this day just perfect for me and it was the best. Everyone got my favorite bottle of wine to take home with them and Andrea made a very sweet video, that of course made most of us shed a few tears. Oh and don't forget the yummy food. Homemade soup and a chocolate fountian with anything you could ever want to dip in there. The whole thing was perfect. Thanks to all of you, I love you all!
3 comments:
Oh! It looks so cute! Stupid weather! I missed it!!! Great job, Andrea!
You are a lucky girl. Your baby Jake is too. Its great you had so many baby showers. I wish I was there so that I could have attended one. :)
Now he definitely can come whenever-I am sure your are more than ready!
Baby is Jake is holding out til the last minute, huh? I can hardly wait for him to be born. Hang in there!
Post a Comment