Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Family Baby Shower


On Sunday we got together with family for a wonderful baby shower. I have the best family in the world. It was so fun and we were so blessed with the gifts that everyone brought for our little boy. I think that we are one step closer to being ready for Jake to arrive. I am 35 weeks this week and can't wait for him to get here. Thank you very much to my family for all the wonderful gifts and yummy food. We love you all very much.

4 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

How fun for you! Looks like you made out big time on the gifts. I a m so happy for you, can't wait until Saturday!!!

Cheryl said...

I loved all my baby showers. It got me more and more excited about their arrivals. It's so fun to see everything they will be wearing too. See you Saturday!

Jeenyus10 said...

Whoa, check out that pile of presents! Jake is going to be the best outfitted baby on the planet!

Caroline said...

We have been thinking about you! I hope you are getting as much rest as you can, aside from all the potty breaks and all. Its been a wild month for us. A newborn changes everything. Jaxon is a month and a day old. He is excited for his cousin to arrive.

Oh congratulations on the engagement! So exciting.