
Here is the picuture of my belly at 22 weeks that some of you have been asking for. Andrea took this picuture of me last weekend when we were at the hospital visiting super cute Cash Casper. I have to say baby's are alot smaller than I remember and I am a little nervous for my little one to arrive.



We finally decided on a name that we all like and let me tell you that is was really hard. With a last name like Lee your choices are a little more difficult. One of the names they tried to choose was Broc. Now that is a fine name except when you pair it with Lee. Broc Lee! Anyway, Jesse wants to name the baby after his brother so his name thus far is Jake James Lee..jpg)



Here are some pictures of what we have done so far. Kaela has really taken an interest in her soon to be new baby brother. She picked out the color of paint and the new little sports lamp just for him. He also gets to share her crib and bedding that she had as a baby. Don't worry the bedding is mostly blue with just a little pink to give him character. We are very excited for him to arrive in December.
9 comments:
Your nursery is looking really good. I love the light blue, good pick Kaela!
Can I say how cute your belly looks, super cute Bev.
I am so excited! The baby room looks awesome I should have had you come and do Treys! Love you guys and miss you so much I hope I see you soon!
Congrats a baby boy!! Your belly is adorable! When are you due in December? Kendall turns 2 on the 22nd so maybe share a birthday??!!
You look cute. What are we going to do with little babies? I am not used to them any more. It as so hard for us to chose a name as well. I think that is why it took us so long for us to pick one. Broc Lee...my kids and Justin loved the name Barack Lee. It sends them into laughing fits. That is just as bad. Don't you think? We have something fun to send for Jake. Our baby has one too. I will try to mail it tomorrow. Cross your fingers that I remember.
Beautiful nursery! Good job Kaela! And I love the belly pic!
How cute!!! What a good big sister. Love the belly pic. So good to talk to you this week. Can't wait to go camping and hang out with you guys.
Love the nursery. I can't believe how quickly you are getting things together. I am surprised at the blue -- I really thought you'd end up with a Ute themed room. Lloyd and I are very excited to welcome baby Jake to the family. Love you all.
It was so fun to see you, Kaela and "the baby"! Thanks for letting me know about your blog!
We are excited for our Baby Lee to arrive. However, I do not feel ready even though we are. I am sure the whole nesting phase is going to be kicked into high gear soon--that is unless it has already arrived. :) Justin is going nuts because I am going nutso. We will not be able to go to Utah in December. Finances will be tight since I am planning on taking a full 12 weeks off from work. We are however planinng on going to Utah in August for the Johanssen Family reunion. I hope to be there for at least 2 weeks so we can see both sides of the family. Our little guys can meet then! I can't wait!
Post a Comment