
So I am a little slower at posting these than some of you, but just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the wonderful gifts and celebrating Jesse's Birthday with us. We had so much fun at the party and if any of you missed it, well it might just be the best party of the year! Everyone dressed in their 80's best and as you can see in the pictures, some went all out! I won't name names(Heidi, Marcy, Nate and Tyson). Although everyone looked great! There was dancing (Coley) all night long, and if you were there then you may remember a special dance that was performed just for Jesse by the one's he loves most!
4 comments:
Fabulous party!! We had a blast, thanks for having us! Love ya
So sad to know that I have missed the best party of the year. Happy Birthday Jesse!
It was so much fun! Can't wait for the next one!!! Love ya!
Next time I promise I will dress up!
Post a Comment