Friday, April 24, 2009

Dancing to Miley Cyrus

My sister was in town to visit for spring break and we had so much fun. We took the girls to see the new Hannah Montana movie last weekend. The girls liked the movie but loved her new song even more. Amanda watched the girls one night and taught them all the dance moves to her new song. Kaela and Lexi had the dance down pretty good although they were goofing around alot once we decided to film them. Watch Haeley the cute little blond on the end. She has some cute faces and even loses her gum a few times, but no worries she gets it back. My nephew Noah even learned some of the moves only he was a little camera shy. Thanks for coming and staying with us Barb and Andrew it was super fun.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

I can't get the damn video to work! I will try again later maybe it's my computer

andreaKphotography said...

So cute! What a fun little video. Man I wish I had their energy :)

Barbara said...

this video is the best. I really think with haeley we might have a chance if we put it on America's funniest home vidoes. The whole gum thing was hilarious!

Jeenyus10 said...

That is cute and funny. I ought to sneak up on Topher when he is playing his pretend games and he is his made up character "Kyson". That would be funny to put on my blog, but I would have to be sneaky!