That looks like so much fun I am jealous.
How fun!! That is so cool! Kaela is so lucky to have such awesome parents :)
Oh so fun! It makes me jealous.
Great idea! Did you guys just go up the canyon? (with a permit of course!) I can't wait to see it decorated!
You guys are so adventurous! Love it! I bet is is beautiful! So which pic does Jesse want? I have a lot of good ones from the BYU game! I will give them to you! Miss ya!
I just showed Justin these pics. He says I married the wrong Lee. I told him is he is jealous he should marry Jesse. The could be the Lee-Lee's. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That looks like so much fun I am jealous.
How fun!! That is so cool! Kaela is so lucky to have such awesome parents :)
Oh so fun! It makes me jealous.
Great idea! Did you guys just go up the canyon? (with a permit of course!) I can't wait to see it decorated!
You guys are so adventurous! Love it! I bet is is beautiful! So which pic does Jesse want? I have a lot of good ones from the BYU game! I will give them to you! Miss ya!
I just showed Justin these pics. He says I married the wrong Lee. I told him is he is jealous he should marry Jesse. The could be the Lee-Lee's. :)
Post a Comment