These are some pictures of the pep rally at the Marroit the day
before the game. There were alot of people there and it was
really fun. We were standing in the middle right next to the band.
It was fun to here them up close they are much louder than when
we here them at the game from our seats all the way across the
statium.


Our seat's were super good. We had 2nd row right
behind the goal posts. We were surrounded by Alabama
fans and right next to the Ute section it was really fun.
We got to sit next to our friends Darin and Ibi.
Here's a few from our seats.
I have more pictures and will post again soon. Just
thought I would give you all a sneak peak and post
something so you will all get off my butt! Love you all
4 comments:
I wish I could have been there with you! What a once in a lifetime experience! Thanks for the pics!
Looks like it was fun. Good to hear from you. Miss you!
Looks like a blast! I am so glad it was fun. We need to get together to make that collage. Talk to ya soon :)
Well it's about friggin' time! I know Justin is jealous Jesse and you have seen more of his mother at the games than him. :)
Post a Comment