Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family Pictures!


















We took some fun family photo's back in August
and boy was it hard to get everyone together.
My brother Brad and his wife were missing on
of their boys, but other than that we did! We
even got all the dogs here!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

You fam pics are so cute! Happy bday to Kaela! I love that you're backing to blogging. You've been MIA for ever!

Jeenyus10 said...

Gorgeous pictures! Is the background your back yard? I didn't get a chance to really look the other day. Looks great!

Rachelle said...

I love them you guys look great! What are the chances you could e-mail me some of those pictures? I am making Grandma a calendar for Christmas. You know me and all my projects!

andreaKphotography said...

Love the pictures!! They turned out great! All you girls are just gorgeous. I am so glad you are back to blogging!!

Caroline said...

What fun family pictures! I love them. We need some updatd pictures. The last family pictures we had were taken on our wedding day! Justin will be there November 5-9th and I will be there November 7-9th. It is Don's birthday on 11/18. My son Joseph's birthday is on 11/15. We thought we would try to make an early trip. Plus, Justin's grandparents are not doing well health wise. Although, the trip will be short but sweet... Maybe we can meet up.

Lisa said...

Love the photos.....your back yard is an awesome background! I may need to use your your yard if I ever get my husband to take a serious picture. Glad you got your chores done.....so you can blog! Love ya!