Thursday, June 4, 2009

Taylor Swift Concert!







Kaela went to her first concert last week. She liked Taylor Swift, but after the concert she now loves her. We had so much fun. We got seats from a friend that owns a Suite so we had dinner and a concert all at the same time. There were 3 adults and 15 screaming little girls, it was super fun. Thanks Amy and Matt for the tickets and a rockin good time.

4 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

How fun! Seeing any concert in the suite is the best! Kaela is looking so much like a young lady I can't believe it!

Barbara said...

We are all very jelous. Thats haeleys favorite singer. she always asks me to fix her hair like taylor swift.

Rachelle said...

Very jealous it looks like a lot of fun!!

andreaKphotography said...

I love Taylor Swift! How fun. I hope Kaela knows how lucky she is to have such a fun mom. You are the best!