

For Mothers Day Jesse, Kaela and I had our family's over for one big announcement. We couldn't think of anything to get them for Mothers Day so we figured a new little grand baby would be just the right gift. Well it really just worked out that way, but we are expecting a new baby on December 14th! That makes me 9 weeks prego. We are all very excited and can't wait for this little bundle of joy to arrive.
6 comments:
Yeah!! I am so happy the secret is out! I of course can't wait for that sweet little tiny :) Congrats beautiful girl!! You guys are great parents, that little him or her and big sis are very lucky!
So Jesse was hinting to Justin that you were pregnant last weekend! Yay for you guys! We are excited...Another Baby in the Lee Family! Our babies are going to second cousins. :)
YAAAAAAYY! I am so excited. Tell Jesse I am glad he finally decided to cave!
I am so excited for you guys! That is awesome! By the way, this is Jaylene, not Tim!
So Exciting!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is wonderful news for the three of you!! Hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment