Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kaela's First Day of School!


Kaela eating a good breakfast before she goes off to school.


Kaela with her best friend Valerie and her friends Katie and Lauren


Kaela was very excited and very nervous for her first day of school. She got up very early to pick out just the right outfit. In the end she had a great day and loves both of her teachers. Most of all she was glad to see all of her freinds she missed all summer.

4 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

So cute! I love the first day of school when everything smells new. So fun. P.S. You have been Tagged! Check my blog :)

Rachelle said...

Is she in 2nd or 3rd grade now? Please do not tell me it is 4th because that would make me way to old. She sure is cute I'm glad she had a good first day tell her i love her!!

Jeenyus10 said...

Oh my grown up Kaela! Before we know it they are going to start getting married!

Cheryl said...

I loved the first day of school. I know it'll be crazy when Tree goes to school. I think I'll cry! I can't believe how big your princess is getting!