There you are!! I have missed you so! It looks like you have had a really boring summer really haven't gone anywhere that sucks for you! Just kidding I am completely jealous it looks like you have had a fantastic summer. Next summer we are for sure going camping together.
Updates finally! I am so glad you got back to blogging. This way I get to see all the fun things you are doing since we haven't done anything all summer with you. Looks like lots of fun trips. See you at the Utes game!! Love ya!
3 comments:
There you are!! I have missed you so! It looks like you have had a really boring summer really haven't gone anywhere that sucks for you! Just kidding I am completely jealous it looks like you have had a fantastic summer. Next summer we are for sure going camping together.
Updates finally! I am so glad you got back to blogging. This way I get to see all the fun things you are doing since we haven't done anything all summer with you. Looks like lots of fun trips. See you at the Utes game!! Love ya!
Looks like you had a great time on your road trip!
Have fun during your first week of school with 2 new teachers!
Papa Lo & Grandma Terr
Post a Comment