The night before the Wedding the Bridal Party got together for a night at the spa and then off to the Marriot for the night! It was so much fun. Jenni and Annette made a special shirt for each of us to wear. I for some reason was Bride Zilla, not sure why? Some of the pictures are a little blurry, but after a lot ofwine some pizza and a lot of wedding planning it was a much need night of pure fun. Thanks girls for planning the best wedding and the best day of my life!!!
Funny! You need to post what each of the bridesmaid's shirts say. I got Annette's and Andrea's, but I can't quite make out anyone elses! Beautiful wedding Bevy!!!!
3 comments:
Too, too fun!!! How cool to have all those cute T-shirts, and the little ones look so real getting the special treatment!
I'm still SO bummed I couldn't be there!!
Funny! You need to post what each of the bridesmaid's shirts say. I got Annette's and Andrea's, but I can't quite make out anyone elses! Beautiful wedding Bevy!!!!
Incredible. I still need to do a couple posts on your wedding! You were a beautiful bride!!!
Post a Comment