Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Tween Mikaela








My sweet baby girl is not a baby anymore. She turned 11 in September and doesn't rely on me anymore to pick out her clothes or do her hair. She is so fun and I must say a lot like me (not sure if that is entirely a good thing.) She is so busy taking dance, gymnastics and she even tried out for a play this year and is excited to see what part she will get. She is such a help around the house and especially with her little brother. Seems not too long ago she was just learning how to walk, they really do grow up too fast.

4 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

No kidding, WAY too fast! You are in SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!! She is a heartbreaker!!!!!

Katy said...

She's a beautiful girl Bev. I remember when she was born...11 years already...I love the photo of her and Jake on your blog at the top!

Caroline said...

She is so stunningly beautiful. Amaxing!!!

Rachelle said...

She sure is beautifil like her mommy!!