Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My big boy!


Jake has been crawling and pulling himself up on things for a while now and I think it is only a matter of time before he will begin walking. I have been so lucky to be home with him and enjoy watching him grow. He is growing up so fast and I cannot believe he will be 1 in just a few months.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

What a cutie but what's up with him always in PJ's??? I know you are a stay at home Mom but you still need to get him and yourself dressed everyday hee hee j/k ;)

Caroline said...

It looks like your house exploded with all sorts of fun baby toys. Jaxon would have a blast! It's Jake's turn to be one!

Barbara said...

love that little boy!!! give him lots of hugs and kisses for me.