Jake loves his sister so much. She can always get him to laugh.
Jake loves our new boat. He's so cute with his little life jacket on.
Jake has learned to pull him self up on the edges of his pack and play so we are going to lower it so he doesn't fall out. He is such a little monkey, he climbs on everything and anything he gets goes right straight into his mouth.
Here is kaela taking a break from playing and running around with all the kids, she had so much fun. I don't have many pictures of her on this trip because she was alway running around with all the kids.
Jake loves to watch Jungle Junction on the Disney Channel. He will watch the whole show and laugh and try to get the TV. This was our first trip to the Gorge with everyone and we had a blast I'm sure it won't be our last trip there.
I never thought I would say this, but I miss the Gorge. That was the only place we ever went when I was growing up, but it has been a while since I have been there and I really do miss it! Looks like you guys had a great time. Aren't you glad we have the toys we have now to enjoy "modern camping"! (this ain't your daddy's camping!)
2 comments:
I never thought I would say this, but I miss the Gorge. That was the only place we ever went when I was growing up, but it has been a while since I have been there and I really do miss it! Looks like you guys had a great time. Aren't you glad we have the toys we have now to enjoy "modern camping"! (this ain't your daddy's camping!)
What darling pictures!! I can't wait to go camping again with you. Have a great trip to Island Park!
Post a Comment