Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jake got this cute little bunny from his grandma Linda for Easter

Jake and Jaden in their Bumbo chairs that Aunt Heidi bought for them, which they love!



Jake loves to play in his bouncer. He makes all sorts of noises when he is in it.

Jake love his Aunt Heidi, she can always rock him to sleep.

Jake was really tierd from being pushed around in the stroller all day. (You should have seen what I looked like after that walk.

Here are some cute random photo's of my family. Jesse asked me what I wanted to do for my Birthday and I told him I wanted to go to dinner with the kids. I guess that's what happens when you start getting old. Thanks for the great photo's Lisa.

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

Happy Birthday beautiful woman! Hope you have a great day! Cute pictures of the kiddos!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to you beautiful lady! Love all the photo's!

Jeenyus10 said...

So cute. No, when you get older, you just like to keep it low key and celebrate with the one's you love!

andreaKphotography said...

Super cute pics!!

Caroline said...

We can't wait to see the whole family and meet baby Jake. So cute!

Jenni said...

man those pictures lisa took are sooo cute i need some copys!