Saturday, April 3, 2010

Jake and Jaden are getting big


Everyone wants to see pictures of the boys together to compare how big they are getting. The boys are 3 weeks apart and definatley have their own looks. Jaden is tall and skinny and Jake has a few rolls that we love to squeeze. Oh and Jaden has hair and my son is still bald. I can't wait for them to get a little bigger and start playing together.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

those two boys are very handsome. they must have some beautiful mothers :D

Snowcatcher said...

The pictures are all so wonderful. I love your new sidebar pictures, too.

Jeenyus10 said...

Such cuties! They will grow up and start playing together, then pretty soon what one doesn't think of, the other one will and then you guys will be in TROUBLE!!!

Rachelle said...

They are too cute. I think Jake's announcement pictures look a lot like Trey when he was that little I will have to e-mail you some so you can see.

Cheryl said...

They are getting so big! I love that they are so close in age.